Aug 5, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: Color Me Creative



Color Me Creative

Kristina Webb

PD: 09.29.15 by Harper Collins Publishing

Summary: 

From Instagram sensation Kristina Webb (@colour_me_creative) comes a completely original and unique book to inspire and unlock your creativity.
Color Me Creative gives readers a firsthand look into Kristina's personal life, including her exotic upbringing and the inspirational story of how, at nineteen years old, she has become one of the most popular artists of her generation, with a following in the millions. Readers can then go on their own journey by completing the fifty creative, art-inspired challenges designed by Kristina herself. This is the perfect gift not only for artists but for anyone wanting to awaken their inner creative. Featuring Kristina's beautiful custom art throughout, Color Me Creative will help readers escape the ordinary and unlock their imagination.
This book offers readers the chance to download the free Unbound app to access interactive features and bonus videos by scanning the customized icon that appears throughout the book, including never-before-seen home videos and videos of Kristina drawing.

Thoughts: 

School will be back in session and it's time to get our creative juices flowing. I used to doodle as a kid and I haven't gotten much better past stick figures. So here's to hoping I can learn about someone new whose changing the world through their talents. 

4 comments:

  1. I have a 10 year old boy who loves arts and craft projects. I'm definitely going to pick this up for him. He will LOVE it. Thanks for stopping by my blog and sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a real trend for coloring books lately. Enjoy! Here's mine: “UNDER THE INFLUENCE”

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a trend for coloring books for 'adults' lately I've noticed. Thanks for sharing this one. It sounds GREAT. I am definitely going to pick it up.

    Here's my WoW: http://rachelwritesthings.blogspot.com/2015/08/waiting-on-wednesday-year-we-fell-apart.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay coloring books!! They are definitely addicting! Both real coloring books and Colorfy! ;)

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Friend, I am honored you stopped by my little corner of the internet and shared your thoughts. I do read every comment and I am paying attention to what is being said. I encourage the feedback. If you have a more personal question I ask that you email me. Thank you!